Just saw on a news commercial that 48 people were indicted today.
Just saw on a news commercial that 48 people were indicted today.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The media likes to show our area as very corrupt.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
With the ongoing problems in Wise Co. over the last couple years, why not?
it is corrupt, Wise County per capita is as corrupt as any place in the US.
What I meant to say was it seems like they want to show only the corrupt aspects of the area back at home.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Thats not just the medai around here, thats news and media
You dont see many of the happy/feel good stories
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
it is corrupt, Wise County per capita is as corrupt as any place in the US.
[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know about that. I would give Buchanan County the gold star for corruption. Operation c o o n Dog!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You can't say c o o n on here??
After looking over the list in the Coalfield, Coeburn is sure a hotbed of prescription drug activity.
Can't be as bad as Scott Co. though. I doubt if any Wise Co. Sheriff's Office deputies are running drugs.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks